Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is more of a technique for using parchment cooking bags such as those made by PaperChef to cook fish than a recipe.
- 24 -32 ounces halibut
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (use a flavourful one)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Divide halibut into 4 pieces. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- On a baking sheet, place fish in parchment cooking bag or on a large sheet of parchment paper. Scatter green onions and capers over fish. Close bag tightly or wrap up parchment.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Fish is done when you can see liquid bubbling in the cooking bag and the parchment is very lightly browned.