Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy lowfat stir fry! Another one from Betty Crocker's New Choices Cookbook.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces or 10 ounces frozen asparagus, thawed and drained
- 1 lb halibut, cut into 1 inch pieces (or another lean fish)
- 1 medium thinly sliced onion
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (can also use canned)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium tomatoes, wedged thinly
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray.
- Heat to medium high.
- Add asparagus and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add fish, onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Cook 2-3 minutes until fish is almost done.
- Carefully add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook until heated through and fish is done (flakes easily with fork).
- Serve over rice and with more soy sauce.