Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Combining Asian flavors with meaty fish and tender-crisp veggies is a really good idea. Recipe from Betty Crocker
- 1 lb halibut or 1 lb swordfish or 1 lb tuna fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced (3 cups)
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium high heat.
- Add fish, onion, garlic, gingerrroot and asparagus; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until fish almost flakes with fork.
- Carefully stir in remaining ingredients. Cook until heated through and fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with additional soy sauce if desired.
- Please note:.
- my recipes are for people who have choosen a healty life-style.
I forgot to add the stars to my earlier review. Loved this receipe!