Prep 10 mins
Cook 19 mins
I got this recipe from my Aunt. It is a very easy and tasty recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) halibut steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the halibut steaks into halves and arrange in a 6x10 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- spoon over the fish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes longer or until the sauce is heated through.