Recipe by Oolala
Sounds good and fattening! From Favorite Seafood Recipes of the Eastern Shore booklet.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut steaks
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry your fish and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place half the onions on the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Put fish on top of the onions and then put remaining onion rings on top of the fish.
- Pour the melted butter over the fish; then gently pour on the cream.
- Bake 25 minutes and before serving, sprinkle parsley around.