Recipe by wildeyeris
Similar to Halibut Olympia, equally as good!
Top Review by TheResponsibleOne
Very good, I to added dill and it added a little bit of flavor. I will probably use sharp cheese next time to add a little punch. I just felt it was missing something and was a little bit soupy...although that might be because I halved the recipe for only 2 people. I gave it 4 stars because I will make it again but make some adjustments.
- 2 lbs halibut, cut in 1- inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse halibut and pat dry.
- Arrange halibut side by side in greased 8 X 12-inch baking dish.
- In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream and flour.
- Stir in lemon juice, onion and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over fish to coat completely.
- Bake uncovered for 14 minutes or until fish is opaque in center of thickest piece.
- Add cheese, bake until melted.