1/1 Photo of Half-Time Sunshine Bars
Charlotte J's Note:
This works great for a hungry bunch of kids playing out on the field or court. Or just have them at breakfast when you're in a hurry. Can be frozen.
My Private Note
bars (1 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 13x9-inch pan.
- 2Combine 1 1/2 cups oat, flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda and salt.
- 3To your dry ingredients add the juice, oil, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Stir in fruit.
- 5Spread into the bottom of the pan.
- 6Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons of oats.
- 7Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and the edges start to pull away from sides of the pan.
- 8Cool completely, cut into bars and store in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Half-Time Sunshine Bars
Serving Size: 1 (901 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 67.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g