This works great for a hungry bunch of kids playing out on the field or court. Or just have them at breakfast when you're in a hurry. Can be frozen.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups oat, flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda and salt.
- To your dry ingredients add the juice, oil, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in fruit.
- Spread into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons of oats.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and the edges start to pull away from sides of the pan.
- Cool completely, cut into bars and store in a covered container.
The only dried fruits I had were raisins. It was great. It's like a cake but in bars. The taste is really good. Thanks Charlotte :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game