Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These can be whipped up in minutes during Half Time! I am always requested to make these! Sure to please.
- With a large spoon, spread out the beans in a ring on a large microwave-safe dinner plate, leaving about 4 inches in the center of the plate, (that's where you will put the pile of tortilla chips.
- Pour the Salsa over the beans.
- Sprinkle about half of the cheese over everything ( make certain to leave the center of the plate empty).
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Remove the plate from the microwave, pile the chips in the center of the plate.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the chips.
- Return the plate to the oven and microwave on HIGH for another minute or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove carefully as the plate will be hot.
- Serve hot.
- Serve with Sour Cream and Guacamole.