Little Bee's Note:
These can be whipped up in minutes during Half Time! I am always requested to make these! Sure to please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a large spoon, spread out the beans in a ring on a large microwave-safe dinner plate, leaving about 4 inches in the center of the plate, (that's where you will put the pile of tortilla chips.
- 2Pour the Salsa over the beans.
- 3Sprinkle about half of the cheese over everything ( make certain to leave the center of the plate empty).
- 4Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- 5Remove the plate from the microwave, pile the chips in the center of the plate.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the chips.
- 7Return the plate to the oven and microwave on HIGH for another minute or until the cheese has melted.
- 8Remove carefully as the plate will be hot.
- 9Serve hot.
- 10Serve with Sour Cream and Guacamole.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Half-Time Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.5
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 670.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.4 g