gingerkitten D's Note:
This recipe comes from the Miami Spice cookbook and it is really good. I love Buffalo wings but I think these are better (no chicken skin). I hope you love the recipe as much as I do!
My Private Note
main di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devien shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- 2Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl and toss with buttermilk.
- 3Combine the cracker crumbs, flour, garlic salt, and pepper in a food processor and grind to a fine powder.
- 4Combine hot sauce and melted butter in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix.
- 5Heat oil in fryer or heavy skillet to 350 degrees.
- 6Drain shrimp and toss with breading.
- 7Fry shrimp until golden.
- 8Drain fried shrimp on paper towels and then put in a bowl.
- 9Toss with the hot sauce mixture.
- 10Serve with bleu cheese dressing.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Half Shell Bar's Buffalo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (1216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 292.1 mg
- Sodium 822.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 40.6 g