Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another quick, easy and tasty meal from Cucina. This dish a real knockout.
Make and share this Half Rigatoni With Amatriciana Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot of salted boiling water.
- In another saucepan, brown the pancetta and salt pork in oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over high heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with blended Parmesan and Romano cheese. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.