Recipe by Pinaygourmet #345142
Another quick, easy and tasty meal from Cucina. This dish a real knockout.
- 3⁄4 lb half rigatoni pasta
- 100 g spicy pancetta
- 60 g rindless salt pork, diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 796 ml canned diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- grated romano cheese, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot of salted boiling water.
- In another saucepan, brown the pancetta and salt pork in oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over high heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with blended Parmesan and Romano cheese. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.