This recipe is sure to put the fire back into anyone's life! Drop the kids off at the grandparents or just enjoy this spicy dish all by itself. This is perfect with plain white rice.
- Note: Regular chicken can be substituted for more flavor impact!
- Preheat large saucepan on top of stove.
- Chop onions into one inch bite size pieces.
- Add 2 tablespoons margarine or cooking oil.
- Add the pepper flakes to release the heat into the margarine or oil.
- After about two minutes, making sure the pepper flakes do not burn, add onions and saute until the onions are either translucent or lightly browned.
- Add chicken breasts and cook with lid on saucepan for 20 minutes.
- Note: Remember to keep on medium heat and check periodically to make sure the hot sauce doesn't evaporate or burn.
- If you need to add more hot sauce that is fine. Or if you would rather substitute water instead of more hot sauce that is fine also.