1/1 Photo of Half-N-Hour Hellfire Chicken
lynda clark's Note:
This recipe is sure to put the fire back into anyone's life! Drop the kids off at the grandparents or just enjoy this spicy dish all by itself. This is perfect with plain white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Regular chicken can be substituted for more flavor impact!
- 2Preheat large saucepan on top of stove.
- 3Chop onions into one inch bite size pieces.
- 4Add 2 tablespoons margarine or cooking oil.
- 5Add the pepper flakes to release the heat into the margarine or oil.
- 6After about two minutes, making sure the pepper flakes do not burn, add onions and saute until the onions are either translucent or lightly browned.
- 7Add chicken breasts and cook with lid on saucepan for 20 minutes.
- 8Note: Remember to keep on medium heat and check periodically to make sure the hot sauce doesn't evaporate or burn.
- 9If you need to add more hot sauce that is fine. Or if you would rather substitute water instead of more hot sauce that is fine also.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Half-N-Hour Hellfire Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 9223.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 53.9 g