1/1 Photo of Half Moon Cookies (White)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, shortening and sugars together.You can use all butter, or all shortening if you prefer, but the texture and shape will come out a little different.
- 2Mix in eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- 3Combine in dry ingredients and sour milk, alternating until mixed well.
- 4Drop from Tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet (About 1/8 cup is the right size) Your cookie sheet should not be warped, or else your cookies won't come out nice and round. Allow plenty of room for the cookies to spread. Start with 4 cookies to a sheet and then see if you can increase to fitting 6 cookies.
- 5Bake at 375 F for 12-15 minutes.
- 6Frost the BOTTOM of the cookies. Half with white frosting, half with chocolate frosting with frosting Half Moon Cookie Frosting.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Half Moon Cookies (White)
Serving Size: 1 (1267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 143.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g