Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious and soft for a quick fix. I use regular blue bonnet butter, and almond breeze instead of milk. Please substitute regular sugar for Splenda if you want a REAL cookie and vanilla extract for almond if you don't like the flavour.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chocolate pudding mix or 3 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in sugars, butter, eggs, pudding mix, and almond extract.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on paper grocery sack or wire rack.