Half Baked Potatoes in a Hurry
- Split a medium-sized baked potato lengthwise in half and brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Bake, flat sides down, on well-greased baking sheet in 375ºF oven for 25 to 35 minutes or until tender and crusty on bottoms.
- *Toss together chopped tomato, sliced olives, finely chopped red onion and oregano; spoon onto split baked potato.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and a spoonful of plain yogurt, if desired.
- *Add a little balsamic vinegar and a tsp of plain yogurt.
- Great w/ beef!
- *Add a tablespoon of chili and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese.