- 2 -4 potatoes, 1/2 potato per serving for russets (any type, but cooking time will vary)
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter or 3 -4 tablespoons margarine
- garlic salt
- dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and pierce the meat using a fork or knife. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While preheating oven add 3-4 tablespoons butter or margarine to a baking sheet or baking dish and melt in oven (for 4 potato halves, you should have a liberal amount of butter or margarine coating the bottom).
- When butter is melted remove pan and add a liberal amount of garlic salt. Add parsley, and place potatoes face down in butter.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and meat of potato is browned (approximately 35-40 minutes for medium sized Russet Potatoes).
- Can be done in Microwave (approximately 15 minutes but check frequently).