Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a yummy combo to keep in the fridge! My daughter loves it! Not easy posting amounts won't let me just say it!
- 24 strawberries (1 pound)
- 100 blueberries (2 pints)
- 2 red apples, chunks (cut into approx 40 chunks)
- 3 bananas (3 sliced)
- 1 bunch black grapes (1 bunch)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Combine all ingredients, chill & enjoy.
The best fruit salad I have found here - not unhealthy and doesn't need extra sugar. Thank you so much because it will get used often.
An OUTSTANDING salad ~ easy prep & great taste! Managed to find all these tasty fruits at the local Farmers' Market (well, I actually got the canned mandarins at the store!)! I did use half a fresh pineapple, then juiced the rest of the pineapple for the liquid! Thanks much for the post! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]