- 2 mangoes
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered fruit sugar
- 2 ounces Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce kirsch
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Use firm but fully ripe fruit.
- Peel mangoes and cut into cubes or slices.
- Peel and slice kiwi.
- Hull strawberries and cut in half if large.
- In a large bowl, combine fruit, sprinkle with sugar, then add liqueurs and juices.
- Mix gently.
- Adjust to taste with sugar or lime juice.
- Serve in stemmed glasses.