This is how I make it using Halal Marshmallows. I posted this for Ziyad brand use what brand you find :) Add whatever you like to the mix. Candy or drizzle Chocolate over the top. My DH prefers it just like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grab a large bowl and put the cereal, peanuts in it.
- 2Then pop your popcorn and add it to the bowl.
- 3Next melt the butter in a saucepan on low heat until it melts.
- 4Add in the 2 bags of marshmallows and stir until it starts to melt down.
- 5Add in the vanilla and maple syrup and stir until the marshmallow is completely gooey.
- 6Turn off the heat and pour in the bowl of cereal, peanuts and popcorn.
- 7Mix until incorported throughout.
- 8Pour into buttered tray and allow to set or place in fridge once it cools.
- 9Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halal Marshmallow -Cereal Peanut Popcorn Bars
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.7
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 394.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: