Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 18 mins
a fish dish that will look and taste good in any party. You can use a fish mould if you have one for this
- 1 lb hake
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lb tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons oil
- boil the fish, garlic bayleaf, peppercorns parsley and 1/2 onion in plenty of salted water for 15 minute.
- take fish out and let it cool.
- when cold, flake the fish, and set aside fry gently with the other half onion the tomato for 15 minute
- take of the heat and add the fish and beaten eggs.
- in a mould that has been covered with butter, sprinkle the breadcrumbs and then add the fish and tomato mixture.
- cook in a slow oven for 45 minute.
- turn out and serve
- you can serve with some mayo or tomato sauce.