Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from The Curry Guy's blog. I didn't bread the fish and used all greek yogurt to make it grain free and low calorie. Serve with white rice.
- Heat oil on medium high.
- Fry fish about 1/2 done, remove to plate.
- Saute onions until translucent. Add more oil if needed.
- Add spices and yogurt.
- Blend onion mixture until smooth.
- Return to pan, add fish. Heat gently until fish is cooked through. About 2 minutes. Don't let the mixture boil or it will curdle.
- Add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.