Recipe by sheepdoc
Adapted from The Curry Guy's blog. I didn't bread the fish and used all greek yogurt to make it grain free and low calorie. Serve with white rice.
- 1⁄2 lb hake, loins
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, pureed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger, pureed
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil on medium high.
- Fry fish about 1/2 done, remove to plate.
- Saute onions until translucent. Add more oil if needed.
- Add spices and yogurt.
- Blend onion mixture until smooth.
- Return to pan, add fish. Heat gently until fish is cooked through. About 2 minutes. Don't let the mixture boil or it will curdle.
- Add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.