This is a delicious recipe. On all my recipes suitable for a gluten free diet I will put (GF) beside the title. I found it on an old newspaper clipping I had saved. Its also an economical recipe as it uses thighs and legs.
- 8 -10 chicken legs or 8 -10 chicken thighs
- 3⁄4 cup chopped bread and butter pickles
- 1⁄4 cup pickle juice
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (note use gf sauce for gluten free diets)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Lightly spray oil or pam onto foil.
- Place chicken on foil and bake 20- 25 minutes in 350* oven.
- Meanwhile mix the rest of the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high until boiling.
- (or in pan on stove stop).
- Pour over chicken.
- Reduce heat to 325 and bake for 10- 15 more minutes.
- If you want to serve the sauce over rice I recommend doubling the sauce ingredients.