Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter has used this for a few years and says she got the recipe from a book written by someone named Bubbles! Anyway, it makes her hair look lovely, covers some grey, and eventually washes out.
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 cup strong coffee, cooled to lukewarm
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 vitamin E, capsules
- Steep rosemary leaves in boiling water and let cool to lukewarm, about a half hour.
- Mix rosemary solution with the lukewarm coffee and vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Break open the vitamin E capsules and squeeze their contents into the bottle.
- Close the cap and shake.
- Wrap a towel around your neck and spray rinse completely over hair.
- Be sure to penetrate down to the roots.
- Let sit for a half hour.
- Shampoo and condition.
This did nothing for my hair and my hair still smelled like coffee after 3 more shampooings.