1/1 Photo of Hair Clarifier
Does your hair feel limp and lifeless? Try this easy hair clarifier to remove some of the build-up.
My Private Note
hair tr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons shampoo (either homemade or store bought)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1Easy peasy!
- 2While you're in the shower, bring along the box of baking soda with you.
- 3Measure out approximately 1 tablespoon of baking soda and add it to twice as much shampoo in your palm.
- 4Use the shampoo as you would normally, using the pads of your fingertips to give your scalp a thorough massage.
- 5Rinse very well with cool water, and then condition as normal.
- 6The baking soda should help remove build-up, naturally!
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hair Clarifier
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3757.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g