Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
Does your hair feel limp and lifeless? Try this easy hair clarifier to remove some of the build-up.
Top Review by Marietta Mary Lou
Yes! A seasoned hairdresser told me about that. She warned not to leave it on for more than 4 minutes. Rinse well and follow with a final rinse of 1 cup or so of water mixed with a dash of vinegar, to correct the acid balance. I had just done that and was shopping when an elderly gent approached me and said "There is a lady with beautiful shiny hair. We never see that anymore."
- 2 tablespoons shampoo (either homemade or store bought)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Easy peasy!
- While you're in the shower, bring along the box of baking soda with you.
- Measure out approximately 1 tablespoon of baking soda and add it to twice as much shampoo in your palm.
- Use the shampoo as you would normally, using the pads of your fingertips to give your scalp a thorough massage.
- Rinse very well with cool water, and then condition as normal.
- The baking soda should help remove build-up, naturally!