- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 slice lemon
- 1⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces Clamato juice
- 1 stalk celery
Directions See How It's Made
- Place celery salt in a small bowl or saucer.
- Wet the rim of a glass with a lemon slice& rub in the celery salt.
- Mix lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire in the glass.
- Season to taste with salt& pepper.
- Add vodka, ice cubes and Clamato; stir well.
- Serve with a stick of celery.