This is my favourite before-dinner cocktail! Make it as strong and as spicy as you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place celery salt in a small bowl or saucer.
- 2Wet the rim of a glass with a lemon slice& rub in the celery salt.
- 3Mix lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire in the glass.
- 4Season to taste with salt& pepper.
- 5Add vodka, ice cubes and Clamato; stir well.
- 6Serve with a stick of celery.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hail Caesar!!
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 656.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: