Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favourite before-dinner cocktail! Make it as strong and as spicy as you like.
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 slice lemon
- 1⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces Clamato juice
- 1 stalk celery
- Place celery salt in a small bowl or saucer.
- Wet the rim of a glass with a lemon slice& rub in the celery salt.
- Mix lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire in the glass.
- Season to taste with salt& pepper.
- Add vodka, ice cubes and Clamato; stir well.
- Serve with a stick of celery.
DH and a friend LOVED this! thanks for posting Marg, I'm making this again for my holiday get together...Kitten:)
I surprised hubby with this cocktail when he came home. Since I'm not fond of Bloody Marys, I left the rating up to him. He said "5-stars all the way". He loved the Clamato in it and said it is so much better than regular tomato juice. After finishing his drink, he said..."Hail Caesar"!!! Thanks AGAIN for a great recipe, CountryLady.