In 'Martin Yan Quick & Easy' by Martin Yan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces (or thigh meat)
- 1/4 lb medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1In a bowl, combine the chicken, shrimp, cornstarch, and oyster sauce; stir to coat; let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2Sauce-combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- 3Heat a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot.
- 4Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides.
- 5Add the garlic, shallot, and chili and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 6Add the chicken and shrimp, stir-fry until the shrimp begin to curl and turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- 7Add the celery and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 8Add the noodles and sauce and cook, stirring gently, until the chicken is no longer pink and the noodles are heated through, about 2 minutes.
- 9Push the noodles toward the sides of the pan and pour the egg into the center.
- 10Cook until the egg is almost set, about 1 minute.
- 11Sprinkle with the sesame oil and toss to mix the egg into the noodles.
- 12Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Haihan Fun Mein
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 1234.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
Chinese egg noodles