Recipe by chef zermane dit zermaki
This is an easy winter stew that is lovely with crusty french bread.
- 5 -6 carrots, cut in rounds
- 500 -800 g potatoes, chunky cut 1/4 's
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (heaped)
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic, crushed (whole bulb)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped green olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry onion then add garlic.
- In a separate saucepan boil carrots and potatoes to ¾ done.
- Add tomato paste and onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add a little water (1/8 to 1/4 cup). Season.
- Mix all together in an oven dish, drizzle a little olive oil and bake 15 mins at 250 degrees (may need to add a little more water).