Recipe by mermaidmagic
You can use scrod, haddock or any white filet fish for this recipe. We love to dip Italian bread in the pan drippings.
Top Review by Nigulya
This is such a delicious recipe! The fish came out so tender and juicy! The topping has an amazing taste. We dipped the bread in the pan juices as you advised and it was simply great!Thank you very much for posting this recipe!
- 2 lbs haddock fillets or 2 lbs scrod fillets
- 1 lb fresh tomato, chopped and seeds removed
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, depending on taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fish in greased baking dish.
- Mix together the tomatoes, parsley, garlic, seasonings, olive oil and cheese.
- Spread evenly over fish fillets.
- Bake fish in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Cheese should be melted and tomatoes soft.
- Serve hot with pan drippings.