- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb haddock or 1 lb cod, filets
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large saute pan and saute onions and garlic until soft (do not brown).
- Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper, parsley, and wine.
- Mash tomatoes and simmer all for about 30 minutes.
- Place fish filets in sauce and simmer for about 5 more minutes or until fish turns white.