Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A delicious fish dinner that goes together real quick. Sauce can be served over pasta, if desired. This is good!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb haddock or 1 lb cod, filets
- Heat olive oil in large saute pan and saute onions and garlic until soft (do not brown).
- Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper, parsley, and wine.
- Mash tomatoes and simmer all for about 30 minutes.
- Place fish filets in sauce and simmer for about 5 more minutes or until fish turns white.
This was very flavorful!! Great way to give flavor to the haddock. I put it over spaghetti and it was delish!
Everyone loved... we baked our fish 22 minutes at 350 degrees f. with a little butter and salt & pepper. We put the marinara on as we served on our plates-very tasty!
Very good and so easy to make. I will defenitely make it again. For me its a different way of doing fish. Thank you for your recipe Marie.