A delicious fish dinner that goes together real quick. Sauce can be served over pasta, if desired. This is good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in large saute pan and saute onions and garlic until soft (do not brown).
- 2Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper, parsley, and wine.
- 3Mash tomatoes and simmer all for about 30 minutes.
- 4Place fish filets in sauce and simmer for about 5 more minutes or until fish turns white.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Haddock Marinara
Serving Size: 1 (739 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.8
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 167.7 mg
- Sodium 223.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 59.0 g