Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Simple, easy, and great tasting. From Southern Living.
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Good, but not great. A few members of the family found the scallion & parsley a bit much while others thought the overall flavor was bland. Very easy to put together though. I served it with couscous and sautéed vegetables.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs haddock fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dredge the fillets lightly in flour.
- Place the fillets in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with parsley and green onions.
- Pour the wine around the fillets in the baking dish.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes.