Simple, easy, and great tasting. From Southern Living.
Make and share this Haddock Fillets in White Wine recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dredge the fillets lightly in flour.
- Place the fillets in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with parsley and green onions.
- Pour the wine around the fillets in the baking dish.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes.
Good, but not great. A few members of the family found the scallion & parsley a bit much while others thought the overall flavor was bland. Very easy to put together though. I served it with couscous and sautéed vegetables.
I thought that with a minimum amount of work involved the dish was tasty, however the rest of the family did not enjoy the dish. Thanks for posting a good recipe that I enjoyed.
it's great. i must really lke it to be writing my first review. i used cilantro instead of parsley, olive oil instead of butter, added two cloves of sliced garlic and squeezed about a tbsp of lemon on top. was not fishy, which is my usual complaint. i will definitely make it again. maybe next time i'll saute in a pan to make a little crispy.