Haddock Easy Baked Almond Haddock Fillets
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Mix breadcrumbs, oregano, salt and pepper. Dip haddock fillets into the egg/milk mixture then coat with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Lay coated haddock fillets side-by-side in a greased baking pan.
- Mix lemon juice, water and melted butter and pour over haddock fillets sprinkle with minced almonds and onions and bake into preheated oven, uncovered, for approximately 10 minutes or until the flesh is flakes or is no longer translucent.