Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy Baked Almond Haddock Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Make and share this Haddock Easy Baked Almond Haddock Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Mix breadcrumbs, oregano, salt and pepper. Dip haddock fillets into the egg/milk mixture then coat with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Lay coated haddock fillets side-by-side in a greased baking pan.
- Mix lemon juice, water and melted butter and pour over haddock fillets sprinkle with minced almonds and onions and bake into preheated oven, uncovered, for approximately 10 minutes or until the flesh is flakes or is no longer translucent.
This was a delicious recipe. Don't change a thing! Thank you!
This is sooo yummy.....I made brussel sprouts to go with it! So yummy and healthy!!! I will make it again!!!!