1/1 Photo of Haddock Casserole
We had this at a potluck supper in Jackman Maine. My husband loved it so he tracked down the cook and got the recipe. The only thing he didn't get is the cooking time and I always 'wing it', so please check fish for doneness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the 1/2 of the fish out in a buttered casserole dish, single layer.
- 2Sprinkle the cheese on top of fish.
- 3Layer whole Ritz crackers on top of cheese to cover the fish.
- 4Repeat layers, in same order ending with soup.
- 5Pour the soup on the top and spread with spoon to cover.
- 6Bake in a 350- 375 dgree oven for approximately.
- 730-40 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Haddock Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 187.3 mg
- Sodium 1269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 54.9 g