Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
All I gotta say is yum! Found this on the food network...
- 226.79 g ground beef
- 28.34 g cooked bacon, chopped
- 28.34 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml canola oil or 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 hamburger bun (optional)
- Special tools: 1 round mold (lid to a peanut butter jar or other round container recommended) and 1 sheet plastic wrap
- Divide ground beef into approximately 2 equal portions. Set aside.
- Line round mold with plastic wrap. Pat half of the ground beef into the round mold.
- Layer with cheese and bacon, being careful not to go too close to the edges.
- Cover with other half of the ground beef. Press down edges of ground beef together to seal.
- Remove pattie from mold and pan fry over medium heat in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Serve plain or on a bun.
These are delicious! Such a nice alternative to an ordinary burger. Thanks for sharing!