Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from a friend at work years ago. Very easy, quick and good. I keep in small crock pot when serving.
- 453.59 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml salsa, if desired more to taste
- 0.25 ml onion salt
- corn chips
- Mix cream cheese salsa and salt until well blended.
- Spread in microwavable bowl on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- I put mine in crock pot on low until heated and then on warm.
Easy and uses ingredients I always almost have on hand! This is a definite keeper and will be great to keep in mind for surprise guests. I used a mild, chunky salsa and onion powder instead of onion salt. Thanks for sharing!
Delicious! I made this for a girl scout party and it was a hit!! Thank you for sharing!
A WINNER! This one is easy and quick. It makes a pretty dip that could be used for a party and very inexpensive too! Next time I may use a tad less of the cream cheese for more salsa flavor. I used the medium salsa, but bet hot would be wonderful. I will definitely add to my frequent appetizer list. Thanks for sharing this one with us, happynana! Prepared for 2008 Aus/NZ Swap #20 Event.