Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from Damascus. From my middle eastern and saudi arabian cook book by Nahda Salah. To be served with a middle eastern themed dinner party. See my other recipes.
- 3 large tomatoes, skinned
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and minced
- 1⁄2 pint yogurt, dressing
- 6 eggs, poached and chilled
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 24 black olives, pitted
- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the pulpy insides, then put a cold poached egg in each.
- Arrange in a circle in a flat serving dish and heap the chicken breast in the center.
- Chill for one hour.
- Mask the whole with yogurt dressing, garnish with parsley and black olives.
- Serve well chilled.