Prep 16 hrs
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is slightly hot, not to bad, though. chop habeneros finely!
- 1 quart canned tomato (2 jars)
- 7 habanero peppers
- 1 small red onion, chopped in chunks
- 1⁄4 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped into almost a mush
- load it down with Tabasco sauce
- cayenne pepper, ground, to taste
- mix all ingredients in bowl and stir until it's all mixed up.
- simmer in pot on low for 25 min, and stir it the whole time.
- put in fridge overnight and it's ready to eat about noon the next day.
- It needs to stay in the fridge for 16-20 hours.