Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sour cream really brings the flavors together to make this a wonderful dip
- 1 lb ground turkey breast (cooked) or 1 lb lean ground beef (cooked)
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot picante sauce
- 1⁄2-1 cup 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- Cook & drain meat.
- Add all other ingredients & mix well. Cheddar cheese will melt in.
- Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.