1/1 Photo of Habas Con Jamón (Broad Beans With Ham) - Spain
1 hr 5 mins
This is a delicious dish best made with fresh broad beans and mountain-cured Serrano ham. It works best with large spring onions or scallions, which have a gentler flavour than normal onions. I'm guessing at times. Posted for Zaar World Tour III
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, heat the oil in a frying pan and then add the chopped onion and garlic.
- 2Fry gently until soft and then add the ham and fry for another 5 minutes.
- 3Add the broad beans and stir-fry for another couple of minutes.
- 4Cover the frying pan and turn the heat down very low.
- 5Cook on a low heat until the beans are soft (add a little water if necessary).
- 6Season with salt.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Habas Con Jamón (Broad Beans With Ham) - Spain
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: