Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are delicious as a side dish for chicken or fish or on their own.
Make and share this Habanero Potatoes Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, heat oil and cook onions, garlic and habanero chile until tender.
- Add can of tomatoes, chicken bullion and water and simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a lightly greased oven proof crystal baking dish, layer potatoes.
- Pour tomato mixture over potatoes.
- Pour cream over potatoes and sprinkle cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175C until potatoes are tender and cheese is golden brown.