Chef #174561's Note:
Sweet,tangy,hot,delicious. Home invention because I grow Habaneroes, pineapples, and got a really large keets mango tree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 mangoes pitted and cut in 1/4” cubes or smaller.
- 2½ a pineapple cut in 1/4” cubes or smaller.
- 31 cucumber seeded and cut in 1/4” cubes or smaller.
- 41 or 2 Habanero seeded and finely chopped(wear gloves)( if you use 2 watch out, Have a gallon of milk handy).
- 5½ cup fresh chopped cilantro.
- 62 large tomatoes cut in 1/4” cubes.
- 7½ large red onion finely chopped.
- 8½ yellow pepper cut in 1/4 “ strips and chopped.
- 9Can also add 1 jalapeno, seeds and all finely chopped for more spice.
- 10Combine all in ingredients in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate for several hours for flavors to combine. Serve with chips or on fish , chicken or pork. I like my Salsa chunky, but if prefer it not quite as chunky use smaller pieces.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Habanero,mango,pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g