Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet,tangy,hot,delicious. Home invention because I grow Habaneroes, pineapples, and got a really large keets mango tree.
- 2 mangoes pitted and cut in 1/4” cubes or smaller.
- ½ a pineapple cut in 1/4” cubes or smaller.
- 1 cucumber seeded and cut in 1/4” cubes or smaller.
- 1 or 2 Habanero seeded and finely chopped(wear gloves)( if you use 2 watch out, Have a gallon of milk handy).
- ½ cup fresh chopped cilantro.
- 2 large tomatoes cut in 1/4” cubes.
- ½ large red onion finely chopped.
- ½ yellow pepper cut in 1/4 “ strips and chopped.
- Can also add 1 jalapeno, seeds and all finely chopped for more spice.
- Combine all in ingredients in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate for several hours for flavors to combine. Serve with chips or on fish , chicken or pork. I like my Salsa chunky, but if prefer it not quite as chunky use smaller pieces.