Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted in response to a request.
Make and share this Habanero Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Remove stems, seeds and membranes from all peppers (use gloves when handling the habaneros-- yes, seriously, USE GLOVES!).
- Put peppers and the vinegar in a blender and process until smooth.
- Combine pepper-vinegar puree and all the sugar in a non-corrosive pan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for twenty (20) minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain through cheesecloth into another pan.
- Add pectin and bring to a full rolling boil while stirring.
- Boil about one minute, remove from heat and ladle into sterile jars.