Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not for the faint of heart...This is XXX hot
- 40 habaneros, chili's
- 25 garlic cloves
- 3 -5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- In a bbq safe pan grill chili and garlic until evenly black.
- Take blackened chili and garlic and put them into a food processor.
- add vinegars and olive oil.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- when all the ingredients are smooth place in a saucepan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once sauce is at room temperature, pour into 12 oz bottles and refrdgerate.