- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups cooked penne
- 1 (12 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 habanero pepper, chopped (or less if you find it too hot)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tsp of oil. Rub chicken with lime juice, salt and pepper and cook until skin is brown. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add remaining oil to the same pan and cook onions, garlic, thyme and chile for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken breasts and simmer until chicken is throughly cooked. If sauce gets too thick, add a little water.
- Adjust salt to taste. Serve whole chicken breast with sauce on a bed of cooked pasta.