1/1 Photo of Habanero Grilled Chicken on a Bed of Pasta
Molly Bloom's Note:
A really tasty and spicy low-fat option. Forget about boring diet chicken dinners. The sauce makes all the difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tsp of oil. Rub chicken with lime juice, salt and pepper and cook until skin is brown. Remove chicken from pan.
- 2Add remaining oil to the same pan and cook onions, garlic, thyme and chile for 2 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 4Add chicken breasts and simmer until chicken is throughly cooked. If sauce gets too thick, add a little water.
- 5Adjust salt to taste. Serve whole chicken breast with sauce on a bed of cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Habanero Grilled Chicken on a Bed of Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 142.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 29.8 g