1/1 Photo of Habanero Fig Jam-Hot and Spicy Good!
This jam is figgy GOOD, and Habby HOT!
My Private Note
1/2 pin ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apple habaneros and 1 cup sugar in food processor and pulse till very fine. Place into a large nonreactive heavy bottom pot. Add everything but the sugar. Stirring in the pectin to dissolve.
- 2Bring to a full rolling boil,(a boil that doesn`t stop when stirred).
- 3Add sugar and return to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- 4Remove from heat and ladle into sterilized jars. Leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 5Wipe rims and place lids on add screw tops.
- 6Process in a hot water canner for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove and leave in a draft free spot to seal for 24 hours.
- 8Label and store in a dark cool spot.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Habanero Fig Jam-Hot and Spicy Good!
Serving Size: 1 (4159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 169.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 161.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g