Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This jam is figgy GOOD, and Habby HOT!
Make and share this Habanero Fig Jam-Hot and Spicy Good! recipe from Food.com.
- Place apple habaneros and 1 cup sugar in food processor and pulse till very fine. Place into a large nonreactive heavy bottom pot. Add everything but the sugar. Stirring in the pectin to dissolve.
- Bring to a full rolling boil,(a boil that doesn`t stop when stirred).
- Add sugar and return to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and ladle into sterilized jars. Leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Wipe rims and place lids on add screw tops.
- Process in a hot water canner for 10 minutes.
- Remove and leave in a draft free spot to seal for 24 hours.
- Label and store in a dark cool spot.