Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
A very nice and spicy mix on the regular tuna and chicken salad sandwich. I made this on a very late night when I was pretty hungry. P.S. Don't mess around with the habanero part, you will be sorry!
- 6 ounces solid white tuna
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 sweet green pepper, chopped into cubes
- 1 tablespoon of ripped up white chicken meat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon habanero sauce (please, no more, no less)
- your favorite bread (I like baguette)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (I like to grind it myself in a mortar and pestle) (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Open can of tuna and drain water.
- Cut green peppers and chicken.
- Mix tuna and mayonnaise in a bowl with the paprika (if you added the cinnamon and Dijon, add those in this step).
- Finally, add the 1/2 of a TSP of habanero sauce.
- and mix until all of the chicken is covered with the tuna and the a pale pink red or (in HTML notation: fb9a8c). Put in bread and enjoy!