Recipe by Opossumgravy
This is a great alternative for the non-dairy types of people out there.And it applies for strawberry, vanilla or chocolate shakes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Take an ice cream flavor of your preference and leave it to melt in a glass.
- Add your water on top.
- Now add the flavor that matches the ice cream flavor you choose. I would go with 1 tablespoons but if you like it stronger then add more.
- You can either blend it all or mix it by hand.
- Drink up.
- I am not sure yet if 1 tablespoons of vanilla is adequate but I imagine you could go with caramel ice cream topping as a substitute.
- But on that note I imagine jellies or other toppings would be great to mix in with vanilla ice cream as well.
- There's a while word of flavor, so try things until you like them.