1/2 Photos of H.o. 's Oatmeal Cookies
I guess I'm showing my age when I remember H.O. oatmeal? I don't know if that brand exists anymore, but the recipe came from the box panel and boy were they good. Nothing fancy, just pure and simple ingredients make these wonderful oatmeal cookies. HO oats were quick cook oats and that they were small and powdery in texture. Maybe that's why there was no flour in the recipe??? Since I use whole oats which are hard to stick together; I put my oats in the food processor and pulse a few times which breaks them down and makes a kind of flour out of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients.
- 2Blend thoroughly with hands until mixture holds together.
- 3Press dough into 1-inch balls.
- 4Flatten with a fork; Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until light brown.
- 6(You could add raisins, or chocolate chips to fancy these up).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for H.o. 's Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 33.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g