Where i live in japan we always eat at matsuya and yoshinoya and their best selling dish is the gyudon i loveee it!!!!! i like to add cracked pepper on top
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1make rice in a rice cooker.
- 2slice onion thinly.
- 3Put dashi, soysauce, sugar, mirin, and sake in a pan.
- 4Add onion slices in the pot and simmer for a few minutes.
- 5Add beef in the pan and simmer for a few minutes.
- 6Serve hot steamed rice in a deep rice bowl.
- 7Put the beef topping on the top of rice.
- 8top with the red ginger or just cracker pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gyudon ( Beef Bowl )
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 1331.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: