Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Where i live in japan we always eat at matsuya and yoshinoya and their best selling dish is the gyudon i loveee it!!!!! i like to add cracked pepper on top
- make rice in a rice cooker.
- slice onion thinly.
- Put dashi, soysauce, sugar, mirin, and sake in a pan.
- Add onion slices in the pot and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add beef in the pan and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot steamed rice in a deep rice bowl.
- Put the beef topping on the top of rice.
- top with the red ginger or just cracker pepper.